It’s been a while, I’ve just finished my University course and I am awaiting results. In the meantime I’ve thought about additions and improvements to Run Tapper. For version 1.5.0 I intended to implement or question the additions of the following. If an item has (?) beside it then I am considering adding it as a feature and any comments as to whether it should be implemented are greatly appreciated.
- Menu Music (?) – Annoying after long periods ie Level editor?
- In Game Music (?) – Not sure if this would become jarring if music was added to level generation as the game is fast paced. Perhaps dependant on movement speed.
- Revised Audio for surfaces
- Performance enhancements – raise from locked 30fps to locked 60fps
- Improved Menus with sliding touch control
- Synchronised save system (?) – Once I can figure out how to fetch the data back from Google play services.
- Change what loyalty points are used for (?) – Basic appearance items should be available from the start.
- Faster way to select level editor objects.
- Replace the cube with a character(?)
- Rename the game to be search algorithm friendly (?)
- Banner ads (?)
- When ads show (?) – currently once per time you load the game
- Remodelling some assets for lower poly and improvements (?)
- New Levels
- New Objects(?)
- Decreased Difficulty tutorial
- Force tutorial on first play (?)
Feel free to give your opinion on these potential additions. Don’t forget you can download the game from here.